Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
A&M's Tax Advisory Compensation and Benefits Practice team in Dallas continuously strives to find world-class professionals who are top talent in the following field of expertise.
If you complete a job profile, your qualifications will be reviewed against future opportunities in this area.
- Draft technical memorandums and letters related to compensation and benefit issues;
- Develop reports on the benchmarking of compensation, and design long-term incentive awards while considering the tax and accounting ramifications;
- Prepare calculations, including qualified plan discrimination tests and financial analysis, for proposed transactions involving employee benefit plans and compensation programs;
- Prepare Form 5500 filings related to employee benefit plans;
- Draft qualified retirement plan documents, non-qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans, and summary plan descriptions; and
- Establish and maintain internal relationships.
A degree in accounting or finance; advanced accounting degree or juris doctor (JD) desired but not required. Relevant Experience: 1- 5 years of prior experience with an employee benefits consulting firm, law firm or accounting firm.